Thor Hydraulic Hammers
Sales, Service, Maintenance.
Thor Hydraulic Hammers’ new generation of competitively priced construction machinery is now available in Australia via One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Ltd.
Thor Hammers’ S Series of hydraulic hammers/breakers boasts a higher power to weight ratio than competitors, with less body weight yet higher impacting performance and can be fitted to any excavator including JCB, CAT, KOBELCO, KOMATSU, HITACHI, HYUNDAI and VOLVO.
Thor S Type (silenced) hydraulic hammers have been engineered with an advanced low noise shell; patented vibration protection system that reduces impact on the machine; a unique sliding bush design that prolongs service life and reduces after sales costs; as well as an efficient strike frequency and a powerful blow force.
Thor Hydraulic Hammer Features:
- Engineered with cushion rubber for shock absorption.
- Lower noise for work in populated areas and comfortable operation.
- Includes headset to suit quick hitch.
- Chisel sliding design for longer service life, reducing maintenance cost.
Thor Hydraulic Hammer Application:
- Second breaking in quarries and mines.
- Infrastructure and road construction.
- Bridge, tunnel and foundation projects.
- Construction and demolition projects in populated areas and cities.
Thor Hammers provides high quality machinery, parts and service and importantly is priced very competitively. Contact us on 02 4964 9161 to discuss how Thor Hammers can now better service your individual needs.
All Thor hydraulic hammers come with a headset. Dimension may not suit your machine and modifications may be required. A quote specific to your machine pickup dimensions can be provided at time of enquiry.
THOR Rock Breaking Hydraulic Hammer SALE
All Thor Hammers come with:
* 12 Month Factory Backed Warranty
* A Hitch Pickup (may require modification to suit your application *)
* A Tool Kit
* Two x Hydraulic Hoses
* Two x Chisels
* A Manual and Spare Parts Book
* One Stop Machinery Shop Carries Spare Parts for all Models in Stock
* Ready to ship Australia wide (shipping additional)
* Headset dimension may not suit your machine and modifications may be required. A quote specific to your machine pickup dimensions can be provided at time of enquiry.
Sizes & Prices:
Thor SK20H (side mount)
To suit 1.2 to 3 tonne machines
Normally: $4,950.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $4,300.00 plus GST
Thor SK30H (side mount)
To suit 2.5 to 4.5 tonne machines
Normally: $5,400.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $4,450.00 plus GST
Thor SK20 (silenced)
To suit 1.2 to 3 tonne machines
Normally: $5,200.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $4,400.00 plus GST
Thor SK30 (silenced)
To suit 2.5 to 4.5 tonne machine
Normally: $5,800.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $4,900.00 plus GST
Thor SK40 (silenced)
To suit 4.5 to 8 tonne machines
Normally: $6,750.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $5,800.00 plus GST
Thor SK45 (silenced)
To suit 8 to 12 tonne machines
Normally: $9,750.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $8,500.00 plus GST
Thor SK50 (silenced)
To suit 12 to 18 tonne machines
Normally: $11,950.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE: $10,200.00 plus GST
Thor SK81A (silenced)
To suit 18 to 26 tonne machines
Normally $21,500.00 plus GST
SALE PRICE $19,500.00 plus GST
*Note* : these SK81A units are arriving mid-May 2018