Thor Hydraulic Hammers
Sales, Service, Maintenance.
Thor Hydraulic Hammers’ new generation of competitively priced construction machinery is now available in Australia via One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Ltd.
Thor Hammers’ S Series of hydraulic hammers/breakers boasts a higher power to weight ratio than competitors, with less body weight yet higher impacting performance and can be fitted to any excavator including JCB, CAT, KOBELCO, KOMATSU, HITACHI, HYUNDAI and VOLVO.
Thor S Type (silenced) hydraulic hammers have been engineered with an advanced low noise shell; patented vibration protection system that reduces impact on the machine; a unique sliding bush design that prolongs service life and reduces after sales costs; as well as an efficient strike frequency and a powerful blow force.
Thor Hydraulic Hammer Features:
- Engineered with cushion rubber for shock absorption.
- Lower noise for work in populated areas and comfortable operation./span>
- Includes headset to suit quick hitch.
- Chisel sliding design for longer service life, reducing maintenance cost./span>
Thor Hydraulic Hammer Application:
- Second breaking in quarries and mines./span>
- Infrastructure and road construction./span>
- Bridge, tunnel and foundation projects./span>
- Construction and demolition projects in populated areas and cities./span>
Thor Hammers provides high quality machinery, parts and service and importantly is priced very competitively. Contact us on 02 4964 9161 to discuss how Thor Hammers can now better service your individual needs.
All Thor hydraulic hammers come with a headset. Dimension may not suit your machine and modifications may be required. A quote specific to your machine pickup dimensions can be provided at time of enquiry.